Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

PASUMA'S DAUGHTER, AMIRA GOES INTO MUSIC Says “I Wanna Be Better Than My Dad”


“I want to be greater than my Dad. Everyone knows him as a successful Fuji artiste, but I want to be known as a hip hop, RnB Singer. These are the words of Amira Odetola , one of the daughters of Pasuma Wonder when Windz Media spoke with her on the phone.
She is just 8 years old but her expression and use of words are enough to tell she is gradually growing into an intelligent and brilliant lady. “Uncle Afolabi I want to be a singer not because my dad sings but because I love to dance and sing. I hope to make a name for myself and make my dad proud” She continued.


Born on December 21 2006, Amira has a striking resemblance of  her father, and has lived in America all her life with her sister and mother. Amira's love for music started at the age of 2. According to her mother, she would hummm to any music, and at the age of 4 she had to enrol her into a dance school (Brooklyn Dancing Project) because of her undying love for entertainment. At the age of 4 Amira won a dancing competition and was bestowed with an award and cash prize haven beaten many other kids to the first position. In 2011, Amira was enrolled into a school of music (Castello House of Music New York, USA) where she learnt how to play the guitar and other musical instruments.  Right now, Amira is in the studio putting finishing touches to her first single titled A Long way Down, ft her sister, Opeyemi


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...