Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2016

I am pregnant, for whom and when I will deliver is none of anybody’s business – Actress Bimbo Thomas


Immediately the pregnancy news of popular Yoruba actress, Bimbo Thomas, hit the blogosphere, many said a certain married Mr. Alake was responsible for her pregnancy.

There were also reports that the wife of the said Mr. Alake who lives in Nigeria is set to raise a storm to reclaim her man from the Nollywood actress. Speaking from the United States, Actress Bimbo said she is not pregnant for any Mr. Alake. “I have never dated an Alake so the report is false in its entirety. The picture of the man circulating the Internet is that of my in-law, the husband of my aunty. We don’t know where this report is coming from,” she said.
Speaking further, she said, “What is clear is that I am pregnant, for whom and when I will deliver is none of anybody’s business.”

When pressed further to confirm or deny if the man responsible for her pregnancy is married or not, she declined to comment.

Sunday Scoop can however confirm that Bimbo’s baby shower is being planned for this month while  the expected delivery date is also this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...